Sunday, April 24, 2016

What's it like to be an impulsive obsessive doubter

So being impulsive is already kind of wacky.
You always have these ideas and they come right to you. Being impulsive stretches your mind. So when it comes to that being impulsive is great. But as an impulsive doubter that is different. Like I am doing this new project and yesterday I thought it was great and I got this sketchbook just for it and stuff. And today I was like I don't want to limit myself and I want to draw other things.
Being impulsive and obsessive means that you are like a kid a lot in the way that when you are young like kids always change what they want to be when they grow up every week. As a doubter usually after a day or two I start thinking what will others think?
So it is really hard in that way. So is it good?
Well I had never really thought that but in a way it is. I am always willing to jump in to new projects (once I make a decision to do it) and the ideas are always there. There are always projects that are incomplete so if you don't want to do a full project they are there. And because you are always doing new projects you are usually enjoying the project you are doing. So I guess like everything else there are good and bad things.

No comments:

Post a Comment