Friday, April 29, 2016

Are You Serious Marlins President David Samson?

Okay I though about putting this in my thing of the day. But I just have to say it what Dee Gordon did was wrong. But Marlins president David Samson's reaction made me just as upset. Here is what he said:
“Dee Gordon is a very important part of our team and we all love him and support him,” Marlins President David Samson said. “That said I do not like or condone what he did. He is an important member of this organization and will be for many years to come. It is a huge, huge disappointment to the kids to our fans, to his teammates and to everyone in our organization who works hard every day to put a product on the field that all Miamians can be proud of.
Okay so this might all be true but the last part of this is not.  How about the way you completely ripped off Miami into getting a stadium. How about the way Samson said Miami was going to build a winning team and then scrapped it after a year. What about the way the Marlins claimed that they were losing money when it turns out they were making a hefty profit? 
If you don't believe me just watch this
David Samson on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel
I could not find the first part of the segment. But, I think that for a lot of kids and fans the actions of David Samson and the Miami Marlins are pretty disappointing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment