Monday, April 25, 2016

I don't care what you think sports version Russell Westbrook

So this segment is supposed to sound serious when it is about sports. I actually have two on this one but it is where I say something outrageous and try to defend it.
So first of all Jae Crowder has the best hair in the NBA. Honestly I don't feel like I need to defend this.
This is the one I need to defend; I think Russell Westbrook might be the best player in the NBA and better than Kevin Durant. I am just going to defend the Durant part an honestly there are so many good NBA players.
Look I love Kevin Durant if you saw my role models article he was in it. That makes automatically one of my favorite players.
But I am hyperactive too and I feel like Westbrook would be that one guy that could go with me. I mean on the court he acts  like the freaking bunny from the battery commercials. I understand he is emotional but I like that it means he cares and he is a fighter in a good way.
So I have seen a surprising amount of the Thunder as he is one of my favorite players not involved in my adversity project (Damian Lillard is my favorite and Isiah Thomas and Jae Crowder would both be up there).
But anyway I just watch Westbrook and he amazes me. Westbrook can just dominate a game he is everywhere on the court scoring and assisting and grabbing rebounds. He can streak up and down a court and do so much.
I also feel like he kind of brought in that scoring point guard. Now guys like Damian Lillard, Derrick Rose and others thrive because of him.
While Durant and Westbrook are both great players I would have to pick the guard from UCLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment