Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tutorial Tips: Team Stark



Okay so I drew both teams from Captain America: Civil War (i know it won't probably be who is on both teams) So I have done a bunch of drawings that I don't think I could repeat exactly but I want to give some tips so I am starting a new section called tutorial tips. Remember that these are just guidelines and I would say yours should not look like a carbon copy of mine. Make it yours.
Okay Here is Team Stark. A lot of the things said on my Team Rogers post about details and such apply for this one too.

The top picture has: Spiderman, Black Panther, Agent Romanov, and Maria Hill on the first page. Iron Man and War Machine are on the next page


















  1. So as you can see I could not even fit everyone into one picture. These take a lot of time to draw. Vision, War Machine and Iron Man specifically have markings and Spiderman has his webs. 
  2. Most of the other non specific tips are in my Team Rogers Tutorial
Okay here are specifics
  1. Spiderman: Add the webs at the end. I saw the trailer and loved when he had Captain america's shield so I added that. Add the webs on him at the end
  2. Black Panther (which is below the Spiderman): There are details all over the body. Also remember that he is not human so a lot of the body parts are different. 
  3. Black Widow: Have fun with the hair, just go with it. Very similar to Maria Hill.
  4. Maria Hill: I picked to use a SHIELD uniform.
  5. Iron Man: Be careful with all the lines. Add the details because otherwise it doesn't look as complete.
  6. War Machine: Use your Iron Man drawing and see Iron Man tips above.
  7. Vision: Add the stone on his forehead, add the cape at the end realize if you make a small face you will need to be precise with the details. 
Have a good nigh

No comments:

Post a Comment