Saturday, April 9, 2016

Do you miss college basketball already? Well I got something for you.

If you are already missing college basketball you will love this article written by Next Years Top 25 Way too early
Well a lot of this depends on who returns. So here is a little bit of my thought, assuming that the high school seniors stay committed to the schools that they have committed to. So here is a very early preview for some of the teams (I will not be talking about all or even most of the 25 teams.
If Deyonta Davis returns and particularly if Josh Jackson the number one high school senior commits to Michigan State he and Miles Bridges will give Michigan State two of the top recruits and one of the best sophomores.
Kentucky and Duke will stay pretty close to where they are now given Duke knew Brandon Ingram was leaving and both Duke and Kentucky have great recruiting classes.
Villanova is the wild card. Remember a player can declare for the NBA draft and as long as they don't hire an agent can still return. So Josh Hart and championship game hero Kris Jenkins decision will really impact how good Villanova is as they have both declared without hiring an agent.
Virginia always impresses me they will be good and London Perrantes could be this years breakout star. Oregon will be as well assuming Dillon Brooks returns to school.
Like Michigan State if Kansas can sign Josh Jackson they will be a top contender. To me Cheick Diallo should not have left (more on that later) but assuming everyone else returns except for Wayne Selden who has already declared they will be very good.
I don't think Maryland should be this high. They have lost 3 starters already and Melo Trimble could be next.
Given where I am from I can't not root for Indiana because of Thomas Bryant. We are from the same city and I remember hearing about him when he was in ninth grade. He to me can like Deyonta Davis emerge as a star.
Even with guard Isaiah Whitehead leaving I like Seton Hall. While they lost in the first round they look really good.
Syracuse could be interesting. As I am from near there everyone around here loves Syracuse. But, they will have to be wary of the sophomore slumps.
Purdue will not be as good if Caleb Swanigan leaves.
I like West Virginia and a name to keep an eye on Oklahoma's Khadeem Lattin. I didn't go over as many teams as there is another article I will be writing right now. But what team did I miss that I need to talk about. What team got snubbed? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment