Monday, April 11, 2016

Being Mindful of Extremes


So I have decided that most day s I am just going to write about whatever I think is important although still giving everyday cool and most alliterated names. So for mental notes Monday. I want to talk about this
I always say that there are some things that are great. Except for flexibility I fall under most of the ones on the right. However, it is important to remember that there is always a middle so being able to control these emotions so that they are good and not negative. Also please understand with social cues that for a lot of people they are very hard to understand.
Be ready for an article Saturday that I am really excited about. Tomorrow I will help preview it by writing about what to do and not do when someone is having a panic attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment