Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tutorial Tips: Marvel's Wasp

So I have done a bunch of drawings that I don't think I could repeat exactly but I want to give some tips so I am starting a new section called tutorial tips. Remember that these are just guidelines and I would say yours should not look like a carbon copy of mine. Make it yours.
So this one is Marvel's Wasp from Antman To help I also posted the picture that I mostly used.
Okay so here are some tips
  1. I did not use a full body if you want to do a movie version it might be hard to find.
  2. Realize that Wasp in the costume will look different that just a costume. 
  3. I really tried to keep this simple. I would suggest thing if you are trying to do your first Marvel costume 
  4. Look at Antman's costume as well. There are some clear similarities. 
  5. I really tried to keep the wings similar they should only consist of a few lines 
  6. Start with the head and build down
  7. Add the easy details like the extra knob on the ears and the accessories on the wrists. 
  8. Add your own little spark. This is just an interpretation. 
  9. Have fun with it.
I will be doing a lot of tutorial tips soon so keep your eyes open

No comments:

Post a Comment