Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mental Health Awareness

So I am not going to go into complete details but I didn't really know how to write it until now.
The biggest reason I have made this blog and my art website is to raise awareness and maybe inspire somebody. I have had a number of troubles and I want to be able to promote creativity and being okay with being yourself.
It will be a long time before I come out completely but I hope that if I can make a difference it would mean a lot. You will see a lot of stuff posted or at least some on mental disorders and at least my opinions once and a while. I hope that at the very least it cheers people up when they see my drawings or read my posts. It is also why I say let me know what you want me to draw or if I should do tutorials. I want to make a difference in my own Daniel way.

No comments:

Post a Comment