Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Great Website Tutorial Pages

Hi everybody so I just want to say that there will be a lot of posting at first as I am really excited about this. While as said I will try to post every or almost everyday there will be a lot at first.
Yesterday I did my favorite youtube tutorial pages and today I am going to do my favorite websites. I want to make it clear that I was not asked by anybody to do this this is so these sites can maybe help someone the way I can.

How2drawanimals/Easy Drawing Tutorials: I linked these two together because they are basically connected. How2drawanimals is great if you want quicker tutorials but still have realistic animals that aren't cartoons. Easy drawing tutorials has almost any character that you can think of to draw although not many full body characters.

Drago Art-You never know what you will see on dragoart. People post there own work and there are tutorials on a lot of different things.

These are the three I use most let me know if there are other sites that I should use/look into/ or deserve to be on this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment