Monday, April 18, 2016

Tutorial Tips: Marvel's Falcon

So I have done a bunch of drawings that I don't think I could repeat exactly but I want to give some tips so I am starting a new section called tutorial tips. So here is my first one this is Falcon from Marvel the Avengers (movie version)
Okay here are my tips
  1. So realize that on Falcons uniform there are lots of little interstices so I focused on a few things.  The shoulder area, his hand/glove area, his glasses, and his torso. But realize that especially if you are like me (a quick drawer) you will not get all the lines. 
  2. To me his face should be focused on three areas: His mustache, which is basic, his glasses make sure to look at the frames of them and the middle as they are detailed, and the nose which is connected to the glasses.
  3. On his gloves there is supposed to be  line on top of the fingers
  4. The wings can be difficult the key is to realize that after the top there should be 3 sections. 
  5. His pants should be bigger than his torso
  6. Remember to add as many of the buttons as you can as they are just dots but show a lot of detail
  7. Not a lot of hair 
  8. Make sure the wings go under the arms 
  9. His boots have a part on the back
  10.  Realize that especially if you start in pen that this will not be perfect on the first try. After all I am the imperfect artist
I think I will be doing a lot of these and I hope you all enjoy 


No comments:

Post a Comment