Friday, April 29, 2016

Mental Health Drawings

So these are all on my website The Imperfect Artist but a few of the drawings I felt were too important not to put here too.
Just a little bit first so for me art is a great skill it is an outlet a chance for me to be creative with no pressure. I had an idea to do one of them and it took off.
I am going to put the specific mental health drawings on here (there is also a Brandon Marshall caricature on my website)
Okay so this first one is a thought parade the top says: These are thoughts will they be staying in your brain or are you going to let them march by
The bottom part says: They are just thoughts. If they are not helping it is okay to let them go

This one says Do you think you could make these lines relax? This is how I feel when someone tells me to relax




This is my answer to what a panic attack is like 


No comments:

Post a Comment