Monday, May 16, 2016

Mental health art and some other things

Hey so I have drawn a few pieces that have some relation to mental health. Here the are, most of these are just sketches
So if anyone here has seen the movie it is kind of a funny story than they know what a mind map is this is just a sketch I did one day

The line in his mouth is supposed to be a frown. I know a lot of people hide being sad. It is okay to be sad you don't always have to be the perfect person

 weird fish with a lot of love
 This is based on my metaphor (I know the people are not great). If you want to start using skills you have to validate your feelings first. Otherwise it is like a false start and you have to start the race over. This is much easier said than done
 So I guess you don't have to fly but it is a lot faster. My point it that whenever I am at the airport something seems to go wrong. Flying also scares a lot of people. But once that plane gets in the air there is nothing you can do about it until the plane lands
Lastly this wolf picture that says baby steps on the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment