Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Superhero Sketchbook First Pictures

Hi everybody so I started a superhero sketchbook. That is exactly what is sounds like a sketchbook that only has superheroes in it. I have done a bunch in the last few days so check them out
Thor used metallic markers

 Spiderman with Captain America's Shield

 Antman

 Wasp (I used the costume from the end of the antman movie)

Drax from guardians of the galaxy. I drew a lot of red patterns but not the exact tatoos

 Rocket. The gun is not close but I just wanted something simple

 Iceman (it is like his legs are in ice.)

 Flash

 Silver Surfer
I actually made two silver surfers. This one was hard it is just a person on a surfboard so I traced this one in silver but it made it a little sloppier. 

Displaying IMG_2685.JPG
Displaying IMG_2685.JPGDisplaying IMG_2685.JPG
Displaying IMG_2685.JPG
 Mr Fantastic (I will probably redo this one) but one of his arms is supposed to look bigger because it is so long the other one is like his hand is around the wall.
I hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment