Monday, May 30, 2016

Thing of The Day: My Project I have Been Working On

So I have been working on a mini canvas project. Everyone knows I love superheroes and really liked it. It is based on this promotional work

Okay there are going to be a lot of pictures just warning you and then some notes on the bottom. I was only going to do Black Panther but after the results I decided to do all 12 characters
 Black Panther
Scarlet Witch

Ant-man

Vision

Black Widow

Hawkeye

Winter Soldier

Falcon

War Machine

Iron Man
Captain America 

Spiderman 
Okay here are the face to face shots (I picked who looked at who but there was a reason)
Vision and Scarlet Witch

Black Panther and Scarlet Witch (these are just the first two I have drew)

Hawkeye and Black Widow

Bucky Barnes and Black Panther

Falcon and War Machine

Steve Rogers and Tony Stark

Antman and Spiderman 
Okay and here is the full version I lined it up like a star 
All of them 

Some notes 
This is the first time I have draw faces from a side-view 
When these posters came out spiderman was not in them. So I made that one using others promo art. Also I realized I couldn't spell out his full names so I used webs to be like the name was falling and the webs are being used to keep them out
I was surprised by how good the vision came out. Obviously I didn't have the perfect color (as is true for many of them). This is true for other things too like Black Widow's hair
Their posters all of them say divided we fall. However on the big poster it says united we stand on team Roger's side. So I hope it gave some perspective
I know they don't all look perfect (specifically Iron Man looks more like Chuck Norris, Hawkeye like Peyton Manning and Ant-man like Bill Hader) 
I think the three best were Vision, Falcon and Black Panther
I used gold for the star so you could see it but I obviously the stars are not perfect.
Part of me wanted to do a Sharon Carter poster as well. But there was no match on the other side. Also she was not on the original poster.

I think for mental health it should be reminded that things don't have to be perfect and let your creative juices flower.
I have done lot of Captain America Civil War art. Don't expect that change. Anyway I hope you enjoy this

No comments:

Post a Comment