Thursday, May 5, 2016

Some more drawings

Hi everybody I have some more drawings. I also learned I had trouble drawing Mark Ruffalo.
Also as said drawing caricatures I don't really do so they are called Daniel's drawings.
 An actor from Seinfeld and Rules of Engagement also in new TV showo Crowded

 Guy that will be playing black panther 

 Face

 This is a fish that started as the top of Mark Ruffalo's head

 Another that was supposed to be Mark Ruffalo


 My friend Bryan like Jeremy Lin. Now I confirmed my guess: Mohawks especially from this angle are really hard to draw

 Dustin Pedroia I just realized how much more bear one side has than the other

This is supposed to be Josh Peck, from Drake and Josh as well as the new TV show grandfathered. Given the picture I used it cam out pretty well although the hair is a little much.

No comments:

Post a Comment