Sunday, May 22, 2016

That Project I was talking about

So I had said I had been working on something. It did not come out as well as I liked but here it is with a little info about each character and some observations. This was all done in paint pen
So first about the characters


Almost everyone of these characters has an issue. Paint pen is hard because like for example with Scarlet witch there was not the right color nor were there for any of the agents (Sharon Carter, Black widow or Hawkeye) also scale make it very hard.
So a lot of the details couldn't be made. Scale was annoying so you might think I didn't enjoy doing this.
Yet at the same time this is called the imperfect artist and I did something that I didn't think I could do. I hope that people enjoy these I really do because honestly I had a great time making this there are a lot of imperfections yet the fact is these are still probably recognizable for the most part. They almost look like a line of giveaway items or mini action figures. But I also think when it comes to superheroes I will stick to drawing for a while without paint pens.
Just remember though that you have to try to do something before you know whether it works or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment