Monday, May 16, 2016

Superhero Canvases

Hi so I am thinking of starting a new project of doing pictures of superheroes in paint pens. They will look much more like the cartoons than the movie characters.

So this is Bucky Barnes aka the winter soldier. I really tried to keep this one simple the forehead is pretty big though

 This is spiderman. It is supposed to be when he lands on the building in the new movie. But, I wanted to add the web too. I think it looks pretty nice
This is one of my favorites. So I have this 11 by 14 canvas laying around. I usually use 8 by 10 panels. So there is a bigger size difference than you think. I decided to draw every character from civil war. Failed miserably so I painted it in white and tried again. This happened again then I tried black panther and did it again. So there are places that don't look like the are colored in that is why it is because using paint pen on acrylics is difficult. Also, because I wanted to show off some of the intricacies of black panther's uniform I also drew a lot of gold lines to give it more pop but also because you can't see black on black.
I hope you guys enjoy. I would love to hear people's favorite superheroes or any drawing suggestions really.

No comments:

Post a Comment