Sunday, May 15, 2016

Superhero Football Team

So first I am sorry this got published early I meant to hit labels and I hit publish.
I love superheroes. I love sports so I decided to try to combine them and make a superhero football team. I know almost every player could play multiple positions
Coaches: Nick Fury and Dr. X- They are two leaders of there groups and would be great coaches
QB: Rocket, he is a leader he also talks a lot. He is also very scrappy plus dude I couldn't not have Bradley Cooper on the team. NFL Comparison: Steve Young
RB: Steve Rogers: He can run through anything and with that shield nobody stands a chance.
WR: MR. Fantastic and Iron Man: One can fly and one has super long arms do I really have to explain. Well Iron Man is also incredibly smart. Comparisons: Randy Moss and Terrell Owens or really any sassy receiver
TE: Thor: Man could you imagine this dude blocking nobody would stand a chance plus he could knock down the football with his lightning. Almost considered him playing middle linebacker
Lineman: This is the only one where people are playing more than one position but I really just picked 5 big guys. Groot, Hulk, Thing, Drax, Winter Soldier. Winter Soldier would be center like captain America he can get through anybody. Drax and Groot would play right and left guard. Thing at right tackle, hulk at left tackle. One defense Winter Soldier and Hulk on the ends the others at tackle or switching.
Outside Linebackers: Vision and Falcon: Falcon is like a linebacker he just hits and does his job. Vision can take Thor's hammer on defense.
Middle Linebacker: Ant man: First of all you need a bullet. Second, he talks so he would be great.
Cornerbacks: Black Panther and Spiderman: They are both super fast. Plus Spiderman could distract the wide receivers.
Safteys: Batman and Superman: I really wanted to put mostly avengers but they are two of the most known superheroes they are also incredibly fast.
Rover: Iceman: Dude he could make others slip and would just be all over the field.
Other superheroes: Hawkeye would totally be a defensive back and black widow would probably be a fullback.
Return Women: Invisible Women and Scarlet Witch: This is obvious Scarlet Witch can move the ball as well as people and people can't see invisible woman.

Update I changed it: Kicker and punter would be scarlet witch and quicksilver would be a returner

I hope you enjoy this article

No comments:

Post a Comment