Thursday, May 26, 2016

My style drawings in my superhero sketchbook (kind of)

Hi everybody,
So I have tried my style in drawing. However I decided anything that is my style can be in my superhero sketchbook. These drawings are not perfect, they are sketches especially since I did them with no pencil first. I hope you enjoy them
 Yondu from Guardians of the Galaxy the little thing is that arrow. His mouth is supposed to be whistling 

Gamora also from Guardians of the Galaxy

 Wolverine (not very proportional but it is pretty decent)

Antman on an ant. This is the original ant-man not the one in the movie

 Hawkeye

 So after doing all these superheroes none of them seem to smile so I had to do someone like joy who lights up a room

 Ben Feldman who is also Jonah in superstore. I really like that show

Black Widow. At first I hated this one now I don't think it is so bad

 Vision with like a gumball head (The head is really round.)

I hope you guys enjoy and please remember that creativity is a great outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment