Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thing of the Day College Football Preview

Hi everybody
So I am not going to do a normal college football preview I am probably just going to put a list of thoughts and things I am thinking about

  • There are games both Thursday and Friday I am excited to watch. Clemson vs Georgia Tech is interesting and because of the triple option I want to see how Clemson handles it. With all the USC stuff I also want to see how they play when they take on ranked Utah on Friday. 
  • Regardless of what happens there is already a winner: The big ten network. The fact is they are getting Wisconsin vs Michigan State who are both ranked in the top 11. Both teams have proven themselves by beating a top team already in LSU and Notre Dame respectively. 
  • Stanford is on prime time ABC for two weeks in a row. Christian Mccaffrey has a big chance to shine. While I think November and December are when the Heisman trophy is won given Mccaffrey is on the west coast this is a big chance for him. 
  • I am not sure whether to be super excited for the ranked SEC games or just suspicious. Florida's QB is hurt and Tennessee I was not impressed when I saw them. I admit I would like to see Georgia but Ole Miss I would like to see in the first half but I am not sure about the second.  Arkansas vs Texas A&M has potential. 
  • After week 2 it is nice to just have some ranked teams playing each other. 
  • There are a lot of good games this week and I think usually I will just do a game by game preview but this is what I have for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment