Friday, June 24, 2016

Thing of The Day: NBA Draft Winners and Losers

So the day after the NBA draft here are some of the winners and losers.
Winners

  • Europe: Especially if you include players like Jamal Murray, Jakob Poltl and Domantas Sobanis who all went to college but were international players before that. There were a lot of international players drafted 
  • 76ers: Look this may not have been genius and it is still going to take a long time for them to winners but they drafted the best player on the board and he wasn't a big man center. 
  • Inspirational Stories: From Kris Dunn to Buddy Hield to Deandre Bembry there are a lot of people who overcame a lot of adversity. I tip my hat to all of them. 
  • New Orleans Pelicans: They got Buddy Hield who is one of my favorite players and I think he is a great person 
  • Jaylen Brown: I was a little surprised when he was drafted 3rd overall good for him.
  • Potential players: From Thon Maker to Dragen Bender to Marquess Chriss there are a lot of guys that got drafted based on their potential. 
  • Celtics: They got Brown as well as a bunch of other guys but getting Deyonta Davis in the 2nd round is what makes them winners
Losers
  • Bucks: I honestly thought they should have drafted Henry Ellenson 
  • Underclassman: I think people like Deyonta Davis should be allowed to return to school but they can't.
  • The Nets: I can't believe they traded into the first round for Caris LeVert

No comments:

Post a Comment