Saturday, June 11, 2016

Drawings Daniel's Style

Hi everybody. I have been doing a lot of drawing the last few days so I will be posting them check them out
 
I did this drawing in my big sketchbook it was not as good as I hope but it was also to practice shading

Bradley Cooper

Thomas Bryant (I heard about him in 9th grade)

Xander Bogaerts

Luke Kuechly 

Anthony Walker

 Luke Cage
 So my friend is a huge Pittsburgh Pirates fan. He said I should draw a Pirate as a pirate
 Starling Marte. The Pirates announcers say Marte Parte (Party) and so I put different things you would have a a part around. There is a boom box and a music note, and a burger, and a volleyball, and fireworks and a grill
 Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry the splash brothers
 Jae Crowder, I have been wanting to draw him for a while, he has great hair
Bradley Zimmer. With the MLB draft this weekend I remember that it was only a few years ago I saw Zimmer play in his first game. He is a top prospect for the Cleveland Indians

There will be more drawings posted tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment