Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thing of The Day: Fun2Draw

First of all I have a bunch of drawings and paint pen drawings I will be posting them tonight or tomorrow.
I have not been feeling well and with class I have had a lot less articles. With class over I will be writing some more.
Today I am giving a shoutout to the youtube page Fun2draw. Mei-Yu (Sorry if I am not writing it right), she's a really cool artist who inspired me to do my own style and to draw anything like food even. Check her out right here
Fun2Draw
Oh and here is my favorite video
She draw's the avengers. Did I mention it was as mermaids? 
She has inspired me to expand my creativity.
If anyone ever has any drawing ideas comment below or just message me in some way and let me know.
Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment