Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thing of The Day: My art

So I decided that from now on I will be posting my art on Thursdays (except for maybe some really cool pieces) I hope you guys enjoy and sorry if I posted  any of these before. Not all the art is perfect
Snow Leopard with water color pencils

 Husky
 Wolf painted waltercolor pencils with a moon
 Geography steps painted
 Spiderman
 Me
 Husky Waterfall
 I loved the waterfall so I tried to make one here and here
 and here
 Husky with waatercolor pencils
 Jose Fernandez (RIP)
 Ambiguous Fox
 Justin Jackson
 Panda Cartoon
 Husky cartoon
 a drawing of pinecones
 another view unfortunately the tape ripped so I will have to cut part of it
 Koala Cartoon
 Chadwick Boseman (practice with watercolor pencil on the next few)
 Thor
 Chris Hemsworth
 Supposed to be Wintersoldier but then just become face
 Supposed to be Loki
 Koala
 Seal
 Seal but also looks like that trivia app thang
 Panda
 I am important (Mental Health Art)
 Mind Map
 Luke Cage quick sketch
 I am still here (Mental Health Art)
 Demi Lovato Cartoon (my style)
 A Face
 Patterns
 Faces
Desmond King of Iowa Hawkeyes and Hawkeye
Next week check out my new pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment