Saturday, July 23, 2016

Thing of The Day: 3 Big Names I would Trade

I have been hearing a lot about Chris Sale so here are 3 other really big names that if I were in charge I would consider trading

  1. Mike Trout: If executives think the White Sox could get 5 top prospects for Chris Sale I wonder what Mike Trout would reel in (pun intended). But the Angels have had a bad farm system and this would be a huge boost. So why would another team give this up? Well he is Mike Trout.
  2. Paul Goldschmidt: Goldschmidt's contract is shockingly similar to Sale's. With the prospects given up by the Diamondbacks particularly for Shelby Miller a boost in their system would not be bad. 
  3. Felix Hernandez: As Felix gets older his value will keep going down. This might be the Mariners last chance to get out of this contract as the market for pitching is so small. 

No comments:

Post a Comment