Friday, July 8, 2016

A lot of Canvases

So due to computer issues I have not been posting artwork. I have done a lot of canvases and here they are
A cute hedgehog

 Donkey
 Swordfish
 Dog
 Cardinal
 The legs make it look weird but I think the idea is clear

 The blob fish if you are learning how to draw and want a success I would highly recommend the blob fish
 So my friend said draw animals in zootopia. But, there were too many like I didn't know which ones were main characters so I drew two of my own which basically just means animals with clothing

 Nala from Lion King
 A cheetah and a wolf
 Ice cream (Mint chip)
 Rainbow
 Polar bear based on a picture I took. The grey things are bubbles.
 Andy Murray. His jaw line is way to big
 Milos Raonic I did not know this at the time (I drew these Thursday) but I drew the Wimbledon final.
 John Mcenroe and Bjorn Borg
 Gamora and Nebula from Guardians of the galaxy
 Headphones. I was trying to see if anything could become a cartoon

I really like this one although I am realizing faces are much better to draw because you can get the different features

Have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment