Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A lot of Art

Here are a lot of the Drawings most of them are in the Denny Dent style with a few exceptions. Most of the time I don't post of friends but since there is no writing I made an exception I hope you enjoy and there will also be some thoughts about why I picked the colorss I did (For friends it was mostly based on their favorite colors)
I also went to a baseball game and got some autographs on some of my art
 A friend
 P Jose Berrios. He is Puerto Rican so that is why there is red and blue
 Pitcher Logan Darnell
 P Alex Wimmers
 OF Adam Walker
 Martin Luther King Jr
 Thurgood Marshall
 A person
 A friend
 A friend
 A person
 Denny Dent. The paint was not supposed to get all over the face but this is an homage to Denny Dent
 Arthur Ashe
 Vince Lombardi
 Lopez Lomong
 Chadwick Bowman
 Frankenstein
 A person
 An abstract drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment